"Everybody wants to know the future. With the extrusion simulation software, yes you can!"
EXTRUSION TECHNOLOGY: TECHNICAL SEMINARS FOR EXTRUDERS ONLY
ES1 - Advances in estrusion simulation using HyperXtrude©14.0
Altair® HyperXtrude® is a metal extrusion simulation environment that enables extrusion companies to:
- Validate and correct die designs,
- Enable extrusion of complex profiles,
- Extrude new alloys,
- Determine die stresses and failure,
- Consider die deformation in profile nose prediction,
- Increase recovery and reduce scrap,
- Perform quenching simulation,
- Study thermal management,
- Determine product quality, and
- Estimate cost and prepare quotations.
HyperXtrude comes with a full set of features making it a powerful simulation tool for die designers, analysts, quality control engineers, and researchers. Objective of this seminar is to give an overview of the above features of HyperXtrude and a demonstration of its ease of use.
The seminar is addressed to: Die designers, Extrusion analysis engineers, Quality control engineers, Researchers.
Seminar Schedule: 29th November 12pm-1pm; 30th November 12pm-1pm; 1st December12pm-1pm.
THIS SEMINAR IS PERFECT IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND:
- Why the die is imbalanced?
- How to automatically optimize bearing profile?
- Why to simulate multi-cycle analysis?
- How to determine the possible causes of premature tool failure?
- Why to perform quenching simulation?
- How to optimize the extrusion process?
FREE FOR YOU: If you register for this seminar and your admission is confirmed, you'll get:
ON SITE: HyperXtrude presentation material, HyperWorks technical information, and links to download technical papers published using HyperXtrude on an USB drive.