"Everybody wants to know the future. With the extrusion simulation software, yes you can!"
EXTRUSION TECHNOLOGY: TECHNICAL SEMINARS FOR EXTRUDERS ONLY
ES1 - Troubleshooting and Correcting Extrusion Problems with Click2Extrude Metal™ 2017
SolidThinking Click2Extrude Metal™ is a metal extrusion simulation environment that enables extrusion companies to:
- Validate and correct die designs
- Enable extrusion of complex profiles
- Extrude new alloys
- Determine die stresses and failure
- Consider die deformation in profile nose prediction
- Increase recovery and reduce scrap
- Determine product quality.
Click2Extrude is very easy to use and comes with a full set of features making it a powerful simulation tool for die designers, analysts, quality control engineers, and researchers. Objective of this seminar is to give an overview of Click2Extrude; and show how it can be used to troubleshoot and correct problems.
The seminar is addressed to: Die designers, Extrusion analysis engineers, Quality control engineers, Researchers.
Seminar Schedule: 29th November 12pm-1pm; 30th November 12pm-1pm; 1st December12pm-1pm.
THIS SEMINAR IS PERFECT IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND:
- Why the die is imbalanced?
- How to automatically correct the bearing profile?
- Why extrusion is not isothermal and how to correct it?
- How to determine product quality and improve it?
- How to determine the possible causes of premature tool failure?
- Why to perform quenching simulation?
- How to optimize the extrusion process?
FREE FOR YOU: If you register for this seminar and your admission is confirmed, you'll get:
14 days free license for using Click2Extrude Metal™ 2017.